Sunday, December 26, 2010

Matt of Mokena, IL

Matt of Mokena, IL writes:
To be honest, I have no idea who will read this but here.. Merry Christmas and good luck to your blog. I just don't let things get me down. There are so many good things in life, so much to be happy about. When something bad happens, it's just a short term thing, and there is always something else to take your mind off it. Books and nature are great ways to back off for a while and think, which is something everyone needs to do. Also, listening to others and helping them is a big thing, because they can help you in return. A person always needs at least one other human to go to. A lot of people like to talk to me about their lives because I listen well. So, look on the bright side, because I came from a very dark point in my life about two years ago, and got to a happy life all on my own, without medication.

-- Merry Christmas and thank you Matt for writing :] And you're right, it's always easier to overcome situations with another person. Instead of carrying all the burden on one's own shoulder; friends, family, or even myself, can help relieve the weight of stress. There's really no reason to stress and sit there and worry. Sitting there won't accomplish much when things need to get done. But how is one suppose to concentrate when stress levels are out the roof? Just BE CALM. It will make life a lot easier. As Matt said, reading and hiking are good ways to clear one's mind and put them at ease before buckling down to achieve a task. Keep your goals clearly in your mind while being mentally efficient and logical to attack any objectives to come your way. This is only possible if you have a clear mind and focus at what is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment